FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEM INSPECTIONS, TESTING and MAINTENANCE
Your fire SPRINKLER SYSTEM protection strategy is not complete without a plan for regular inspections, testing and maintenance.
Vanguard provides comprehensive inspections, testing, and maintenance of your fire sprinkler system, components and appliances. With Vanguard, when an inspection or system test reveals a deficiency, you can count on our national factory-trained technicians to return your system to working order and inspection ready status as quickly and cost effectively as possible.
Vanguard ensures that your fire SPRINKLER system is:
COMPLIANT WITH ALL REGULATIONS
PERFORMING AS INTENDED
READY FOR INSPECTION
Typical inspections include:
- System Service and Operation Verification
- Sprinkler Head Inspection
- Main Drain Test
- Water Supply Condition Verification
- Valve Trip Test
- Flow and Tamper Alarm Verification
- Hydrant Flow Test
- Fire Pump Flow Test
- Inspectors Connection Flow Test
- Check Valve Inspection and Maintenance
- Low Point/Condensate Drain Inspection
- Microbiological Induced Corrosion Inspection
- Proper Occupancy Verification
- Backflow Testing
- Obstruction Inspection and Repair
- Foam/Water Deluge Sprinkler System Inspection
- Detection & Control Operation, Testing and Verification
Vanguard has implemented the industry’s most robust technology solution, Building Reports, for inspecting fire protection equipment, including portable hand-operated fire extinguishers. This technology provides 24/7 access to your inspection reports, NFPA citations for any deficiencies, the ability to track your upcoming equipment servicing needs, and details of work performed on your extinguishers. Beyond the technology, Vanguard has added staff who implement and manage the technology for hundreds of customer accounts—contact us today to learn how this technology can benefit your facility.
To learn more about FIRE SPRINKLER INSPECTIONS, TESTING AND MAINTENANCE call
CALL WITH QUESTIONS.
RELY ON OUR KNOWLEDGE.
DEPEND ON OUR EXPERIENCE.