SENTRY DRY CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
- Stored Pressure
- Models: 2.5, 5, 10, 20
QUOTE REQUEST SERVICE REQUEST TRAINING/EDUCATION CONTACT US
ANSUL® SENTRY dry chemical extinguishers are designed for protection of light and ordinary hazards. These compact and portable extinguishers are suited for both industrial and commercial fire protection needs.
Found virtually anywhere a general-purpose fire extinguisher is needed, SENTRY dry chemical extinguishers are ideal for auto repair shops, electrical equipment rooms, machining operations, material handling vehicles, banks, offices, schools, hotels, warehouses, and many other applications.
Economically priced, SENTRY dry chemical extinguishers don’t sacrifice performance, meeting or exceeding requirements of ANSI/UL 299 and 711 or ULC S504 and S508. Powerful, portable and engineered to last, these extinguishers are trusted by people and industries to protect critical assets.
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/UL 299 and 711, or ULC S504 and S508
- USCG approved with proper bracket
- Simple operation and maintenance
- Tough, glare-resistant, one-piece mylar nameplates
- Manufactured of durable high quality materials
- Choice of dry chemical agents to satisfy specific protection requirements
- Large, easy-to-read pressure gauge
- Manuals, parts lists, videos available for training purposes
- Six-year limited warranty from date of delivery to original end-user purchaser
- 2 1/2 lb and 5 lb units also available with vehicle bracket attached and packaged with extinguisher
To learn more call
CALL WITH QUESTIONS.
RELY ON OUR KNOWLEDGE.
DEPEND ON OUR EXPERIENCE.