LINEAR HEAT DETECTION
Protectowire Digital Linear Heat Detector is the most widely used linear heat detector in the fire detection industry. It is a continuous heat detector capable of detecting heat anywhere along its length. The sensor cable is comprised of two steel conductors individually insulated with a proprietary heat sensitive polymer. The insulated conductors are twisted together to impose a spring pressure between them, then wrapped with a protective tape and finished with a protective outer jacket.
- Detects at any point along its length providing uniform sensitivity
- Available in a wide range of operating temperatures and outer jackets
- Provides alarm point location with suitably configured control panels
- Simple design for easy troubleshooting and low maintenance costs
- Outer jackets resist corrosion, chemicals, dust, dirt, moisture, and temperature extremes
To learn more about Protectowire Linear Heat Detection, applications and supported technologies call
CALL WITH QUESTIONS.
RELY ON OUR KNOWLEDGE.
DEPEND ON OUR EXPERIENCE.