QUOTE REQUEST SERVICE REQUEST SCHEDULE INSPECTION CONTACT US
Whether you are responsible for a single facility or multiple buildings across a campus or the entire state, you can count on us for your next inspection, testing or maintenance of:
- Fire Alarm and Life Safety Systems
- Portable Fire Extinguishers, Exit & Emergency Lighting, Safety Equipment
- Access Control, Video, Security, Nurse Call
- Water-based Fire Protection Systems and Fire Pumps
- Special Hazards, Kitchen Systems, Suppression Systems
Vanguard helps you reach and maintain your goal to provide a reasonable level of safety, property protection, and public welfare from the hazards created by fire, explosion, and other hazardous conditions. We ensure that testing, inspections, and maintenance are made at specified intervals in accordance with applicable NFPA standards or as directed by the local AHJ.
Vanguard includes BuildingReports®, the industry’s most robust reporting technology solution, with each inspection. This technology provides 24/7 access to your inspection reports, NFPA citations for any deficiencies, the ability to track your upcoming equipment servicing needs, and details of work performed at your facility.
Vanguard is a BuildingReports Verified Service Member. Regardless of location, size or complexity of your facility, rest assured that Vanguard will meet your inspection and compliance reporting needs.
Primary fire codes allowing electronic reporting
NFPA 10 – Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers
NFPA 12A – Standard for Halon Systems
NFPA 25 – Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
NFPA 72 – National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
NFPA 80 – Standard for Fire Doors
NFPA 731 – Standard for Security Systems
NFPA 2001 – Standard for Clean Agent Systems
Factors and/or risks considered in determining the frequency of testing integrated systems
- The size of the system
- The number of interconnected systems
- The frequency of system modifications
- The risk of fire or other hazards based on occupancy
Occupancy Types Serviced
- Ambulatory Health Care
- Apartment Building
- Bulk Merchandising Retail Buildings
- Business Occupancy
- Day-Care Occupancy
- Detention and Correctional Occupancy
- Educational Occupancy
- Health Care Occupancy
- High-Rise Buildings
- Industrial Occupancy
- Limited Care Facility
- Lodging or Rooming House
- Mall Buildings
- Mercantile Occupancy Including Class A, B and C
- Multiple Occupancy
- Nursing Home
- Parking Structure
- Repair Garages
- Residential Board and Care Occupancy
- Storage Occupancy
- Mini-Storage Building
Call to learn more!
CALL WITH QUESTIONS.
RELY ON OUR KNOWLEDGE.
DEPEND ON OUR EXPERIENCE.