FOR property management groups, PROPERTY MANAGERS, BROKERS, BUILDING OWNERS AND FACILITY MANAGERS
Compliance is not a choice
That’s why hundreds of thousands of facilities trust BuildingReports.
Powerful, Easy-to-Use Technology
Experience inspection technology that delivers convenience, compliance and verifiable results all in one innovative solution. Leveraging BuildingReports innovative digital reporting and point-and-scan mobile device technology, we deliver the industry’s most comprehensive inspection reports in real time via our online portal. Authorized stakeholders can access the reports any time from any device with an internet connection, and even review discrepancies, approve repairs or replacement, and schedule service calls.
Robust Reports, When and How You Need Them
With BuildingReports digital inspection technology, we deliver comprehensive inspections that are fully documented in compliance with NFPA and regulatory standards.
- Provides inspection reports with device-level detail
- Audit trail of prior inspection reports for multiple years for AHJ/Fire Marshal comparison, including quarterly reports for accredited healthcare agencies
- Full code explanations included for devices with discrepancies
- Comprehensive database of nearly every form required for compliance purposes, including custom options
Secure, Verifiable Data
BuildingReports independently verifies service provider’s certifications, licenses, insurances, affiliations, and distributorship's so Building Owners don’t have to. Additional verification features providing valuable insight and business intelligence include:
- Inspection date and time stamps for each device
- Manufacturer recalls
- Statistical analysis on each device such as decibel levels and water pressure
- Recommended actions needed to meet compliance requirements
Everything you need to ensure fire and life safety compliance in one place, available 24/7
Access key info at a glance and quickly get to the information you need, when and how you need it
Inspection & Testing with Date/Time of test verification for accountability
Inventory & Warranty (aging) report
See quotes, approve repairs, and create service tickets with Proposed Solutions report
Verified Service Member
Whether you are responsible for a single facility or multiple buildings across a campus, region or the entire country, Building Reports is the most trusted building inspection reporting solution available. Vanguard is a Verified Building Reports Service Member and utilizes this comprehensive, accurate and verifiable property inspection system.
Vanguard's comprehensive code compliant inspections along with Building Reports electronic reporting covers:
- Fire alarm and life safety systems
- Portables, exit & emergency lighting, safety equipment
- Access control, video, security, nurse call
- Water-based fire protection systems and fire pumps
- Special hazards, kitchen systems, suppression systems
primary Fire Codes allowing electronic reporting:
NFPA 10 – Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers
NFPA 12A – Standard for Halon Systems
NFPA 25 – Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
NFPA 72 – National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
NFPA 80 – Standard for Fire Doors
NFPA 731 – Standard for Security Systems
NFPA 2001 – Standard for Clean Agent Systems
TO LEARN MORE call
CALL WITH QUESTIONS.
RELY ON OUR KNOWLEDGE.
DEPEND ON OUR EXPERIENCE.