FOR HEALTHCARE, property management groups, PROPERTY MANAGERS, BUILDING OWNERS AND FACILITY MANAGERS
QUOTE REQUEST SERVICE REQUEST SCHEDULE INSPECTION CONTACT US
Experience inspection technology that delivers convenience, compliance and verifiable results all in one innovative solution. Leveraging BuildingReports innovative digital reporting and point-and-scan mobile device technology, we deliver the industry’s most comprehensive inspection reports in real time via our online portal. Authorized stakeholders can access the reports any time from any device with an internet connection, and even review discrepancies, approve repairs or replacement, and schedule service calls.
Whether you are responsible for a single facility or multiple buildings across a campus, region or the entire country, Building Reports is the most trusted building inspection reporting solution available. Vanguard is a Verified Building Reports Service Member and utilizes this comprehensive, accurate and verifiable property inspection system.
On-Demand, When and How You Need Them
With BuildingReports digital inspection technology, we deliver comprehensive inspections that are fully documented in compliance with NFPA and regulatory standards.
- Provides inspection reports with device-level detail
- Audit trail of prior inspection reports for multiple years for AHJ/Fire Marshal comparison, including quarterly reports for accredited healthcare agencies
- Full code explanations included for devices with discrepancies
- Comprehensive database of nearly every form required for compliance purposes, including custom options
Secure, Verifiable Data
BuildingReports independently verifies service provider’s certifications, licenses, insurances, affiliations, and distributorship's so Building Owners don’t have to. Additional verification features providing valuable insight and business intelligence include:
- Inspection date and time stamps for each device
- Manufacturer recalls
- Statistical analysis on each device such as decibel levels and water pressure
- Recommended actions needed to meet compliance requirements
- Historical Inspection Data Integration
- Automatic device inspection date mobile-to-report sync
- Inspection data grouped by Organization Standards
- Hyper-linked Code Headings
- Provides complete annual inspection summary as required by AO’s
- Allows anytime inspection upload while guaranteeing correct field placement on report
- Consistent and intelligently grouped data provides for easier reviewing
- Rapid online report navigation
To learn more call:
CALL WITH QUESTIONS.
RELY ON OUR KNOWLEDGE.
DEPEND ON OUR EXPERIENCE.